Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer - Multiple Filaments Supported, 150 mm Cubed Printing Volume, Precision Printing
- Bring your ideas to life with the Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer perfect for DI, design and educational projects
- Supports multiple filaments: PLA, ABS, wood-polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA
- Create anything smaller than a 15cm cube with 150x150x150mm printing volume
- 0.05mm printing precision and a sophisticated metal nozzle for stable and efficient printing
Bring your ideas to life, fix things, work on creative projects, fabricate new products and more with the Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer.
Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer
Take a step into the future with the Anet A3 high precision 3D printer. Its a great tool to help unleash your creativity and learn firsthand what the whole world is talking about. With the Anet A3, you will be able to create objects in full 3D, reproduce missing parts, replace broken components and so much more. 3D printing is the way of the future and youll get a great chance to get an early start in this fantastic new world of endless possibilities.
The Anet A3 high precision printer supports multiple filaments, including PLA, ABS, wood-polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA. With a 150x150x150mm printing volume, you will be able to print anything smaller than a 15cm cube. This is perfect for printing smaller objects or components to be assembled in a bigger object later. The min LCD screen provides a convenient interface for navigation and control so you will get the hang of how it all works in no time. The screen will also provide you with timely feedback about the printing process and let you pause it at any time.
The printer is accurate to within 0.1 to 0.4mm and has a sophisticated metal nozzle for stable and efficient printing. The Anet A3 comes with a USB port and it is compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux and Mac OS letting you upload your prints and control the printer directly from your PC.
This high precision 3D printer is a great tool for home DIY projects, repairing, testing out design concepts and more. It would make a useful and fun educational tool for children and a really productive addition to any school classroom or university. With its 8mm thick laser cut acrylic frame it has good rigidity for a faultless performance and long life.
Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale 3D printers.
- Frame Material: Acrylic + Metal
- LCD Monitor Screen
- 8-mm-thick Laser Cut Acrylic Frame
- Filament Materials: LA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, Flexible PLA and PVA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004mm
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Print Color Single Color Extruder Diamiter: 0.4mm (Custom Options: 0.5/0.3/0.2mm)
- Print Precision: 0.1-0.4MM
- Layer Resolution: 0.1MM
- Printing Speed: 100MM/S
- Maximum Print Size: 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210 degrees Celsius, Maximum 250 degrees Celsius
- Ambient Temperature Recommended: around 25 degrees Celsius
- Heating Plate Temperature: 50 to 110 degrees Celsius(Adjustable)
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Data Format: STL, G-Code
- Compatible Computer OS: XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, MAC
- 3D Printing Software Repetier-Host
- Power Supply: DC 12V/20A
- USB Line In
- Power Port
- Main Product Dimensions: 334x316x372 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 9692g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- A3 3D Desktop Printer
- Power Lead
- USB Cable
- 2 x Screwdriver
- 4 x Hex Wrench
- 16GB Micro SD card and Card Reader
- PLA Filament
Enjoy the following benefits:
Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer
- Product Code: CVAHS-A685
- Availability: 1000